NEW - PUBLIC LOTS NOW AVAILABLE!
For the first time in ONE at Keswick, a limited number of lots are available.
Purchase a lot directly from the developer and select your own builder.
To begin your lot purchase, please review the information below.
SINGLE FAMILY & DUPLEX LOTS
- located in Kelly Cirlce
- 20’–28’ building pockets
- easy access commercial area & pond/green space
- starting at $119,900
- located on Kelly Crescent & Kostash Court
- 32’–40’ building pockets
- some backing onto pond/green space
- starting at $202,900
PUBLIC LOT HOLD POLICY
- To place a lot on hold, please phone Beaverbrook at 780-484-4389, email [email protected] or register for more information above.
- Your lot will be held for 7 business days.
- Before the end of the 7-day period, you must advise Beaverbrook if you wish to move ahead with the purchase. At that time, Beaverbrook will prepare a Lot Purchase Agreement.
- You must complete the agreement and provide a 20% deposit for the total price of the lot within 7 days of receiving the Lot Purchase Agreement.
- Remaining balance is due in 90 days.
CHALLENGING A LOT ON HOLD
- Provide Beaverbrook with a 20% deposit of the total lot price.
- Beaverbrook will notify the current lot holder.
- The current lot holder will be given 48 hours (not including weekends or statutory holidays) to complete the Lot Purchase Agreement and provide 20% deposit or release the lot.
- If current lot holder releases the lot, the challenger will be required to complete a Lot Purchase Agreement.
LOT HOLD PROCESS INFORMATION
- 20% deposit due upon execution of the Lot Purchase Agreement.
- Closing is due 90 days from the date of the Lot Purchase Agreement unless otherwise specified.
- Takedown schedule to be considered if multiple lots are purchased.
- Prime + 3% from 30 days until closing.
- Default interest 18%.
- $5,000 per lot will be held as security against damages to municipal improvements and
to ensure adherence to the Architectural Guidelines.
- $3,000 per lot will be held to ensure compliance with the Landscape and Architectural Guidelines.
- Construction of the home must commence within 2 years of purchase. Construction must be substantially complete within 4 years of purchase.
- Lots may not be sold or transferred in any manner until construction of a single-family dwelling is substantially complete.
- Signage will not be permitted, other than 1 Builder sign on the purchaser’s lot.
- Show homes are not permitted.