NEW! 9 PUBLIC LOTS NOW AVAILABLE!
A limited number of lots are available for purchase in ONE at Keswick! Purchase a lot directly from the developer and select your own builder. To begin your lot purchase, please review the information below.
PUBLIC LOT HOLD POLICY
- – To place a lot on hold, please phone Beaverbrook at 780-484-4389, email [email protected] or register for more information above.
- – Your lot will be held for 7 business days.
- – Before the end of the 7-day period, you must advise Beaverbrook if you wish to move ahead with the purchase. At that time, Beaverbrook will prepare a purchase agreement.
- – You must complete the agreement and provide a 20% deposit for the total price of the lot within 7 days of receiving the purchase agreement.
- – Remaining balance is due in 90 days.
TO CHALLENGE A LOT ON HOLD
- – Provide Beaverbrook with a 20% deposit of the total lot price.
- – Beaverbrook will notify the current lot holder.
- – The current lot holder will be given 48 hours (not including weekends or statutory holidays) to complete the Lot Purchase Agreement and provide 20% deposit or release the lot.
- – If current lot holder releases the lot, the challenger will be required to complete a Lot Purchase Agreement.
LOT HOLD PROCESS INFORMATION
- – 20% deposit due upon execution of the Purchase Agreement.
- – Closing is due 90 days from the date of the Purchase Agreement unless otherwise specified.
- – Takedown schedule to be considered if multiple lots are purchased.
- – Prime + 3% from 30 days until closing.
- – Default interest 18%.
- – $5,000 per lot will be held as security against damages.
- – $3,000 per lot will be held to ensure compliance with the landscape and architectural guidelines.
- – Construction of the home must commence within 2 years of purchase. Construction must be substantially complete within 4 years of purchase.
- – Lots may not be sold or transferred in any manner until construction of a single-family dwelling is substantially complete.
- – Signage, other than one builder sign on the purchaser’s lot will not be permitted.
- – Show homes are not permitted.